- Our system is called FundSys™ because we designed it specifically to address the needs of financial companies who create and distribute mutual funds and other investment vehicles.
- FundSys is centralized. It becomes the core of your company’s network. It brings in data and content from a variety of sources, allows you to process or customize it as needed, and then distribute it in the appropriate form to your different audiences or channels. Smart centralization is the key to eliminating redundant operations and leveraging your content effectively.
- Data management is one of our core capabilities. We design your system from the ground up to meet your specific requirements. These typically include creating automated feeds from your global custodian, as well Lipper and other benchmark providers.
- Content management is also a core capability. Again, we start with your business objectives: How many different distribution channels do you have and what kind of content do they need to see? Then we design the most efficient system for publishing your content on the web.
- SySys is equally strong in both data and content management. This is a unique attribute in our industry, where most providers specialize in one or the other.
- We know how important it is to get content out in a timely way. FundSys makes it easy for your staff to publish content without having to call in an IT or graphic design specialist. If you can use a word processing program, you can use FundSys.
- It's not just what you say, but how you say it. SySys understands the importance of your brand in representing yourself to clients, partners and the public. If you have an existing brand, we will follow your exact specifications to extend that brand via the Internet. Or we can work with you to create a powerful new brand image.
- Our philosophy about paper is pragmatic. Paper publishing is here to stay. It is simply a preferred format for some audiences and applications. FundSys makes paper as easy as publishing via the web.
- Compliance is a big deal. We understand the importance of establishing rigorous and effective processes to make sure everything you publish passes regulatory muster. We also know that you need to document every step of the process. That’s why we’ve built compliance features into FundSys, which we customize to each client’s specific needs.
- Your needs are unique and they change over time. That’s why we describe ourselves as “partners” with our clients. We’re always there, around the clock, to troubleshoot problems as they come up. Or to design new solutions to support your long-term business strategy as it evolves over time.
These are just the top 10 things you need to know to get started. For more information about hosting, security and other questions, please see FAQs. For a more technical discussion of products, including features not discussed here such as Customer Relationship Management capabilities, please see Products.